Free Guide Download: Top 10 Bankruptcy Myths
This free guide download discusses the Top 10 Bankruptcy Myths including:
- You cannot file for bankruptcy if you have a job.
- You will never be able to get credit again.
- All debts will be wiped out in Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- You will lose all your assets in bankruptcy.
- There is a minimum amount of debt required to file for bankruptcy.
- You can only file for bankruptcy once.
- You will not be able to pay off your creditors once you file for bankruptcy.
- I can max out my credit cards, file for bankruptcy, and never pay for the things I bought.
- Bankruptcy is a sign of failure.
- Married couples must file for bankruptcy together.